From Naval Action-pedia
Fleet Wrecks are added to the Naval Action servers from time to time and may be race to the treasure or the impetus for a big battle on PvP.
|This section is a stub. Please feel free to expand it.|
- Fleet Wrecks are marked on the chart with the same silhouette as a bottle wreck but with a circle around it.
- But unlike a Bottle Wreck everyone on the server can see it.
- Fleet Wrecks often contain the legendary Dead Man's Chest which may be filled with rare loot such as ship permits, and hard to obtain goods.
- When deciding whether or not to go after a Fleet Wreck one must consider how long it's been there and who else might be contending for it.
- Be aware that on a PvP server the other "treasure hunters" might just be "hostiles."